If you forgot your password or couldnt login with the password, you can either get your password back or set a new one by using the function of forgot your password. Please visit the homepage of the system and click forgot your password. The system will guide you to reset or get back your password.
1. What can I do if I forgot my password?
Please check if you have correctly entered both your user name and your password, especially pay attention to your "Caps Lock" key-press? PASSWORDPaSsWoRd and password will be treated as three different ones.
2. Why it displays "invalid user name or password" after I enter my user name and password?
If you insure that you have entered both your user name and password correctly and still can't login, please try to use the function of "forgot your password?" to reset your password, and then login again.
If you fail to reset your password, please contact the system administrator.
Notice: After you successfully got a new account, please change the password immediately and make a habit of changing it termly.
Possible reason: your access via web (namely using web browsers such as IE, etc), SMTP, or POP (mail client software such as Outlook, etc) which sends or receives too many mails that exceeds the limitation of mails per user everyday.
3. Why it displays "Your account is currently unavailable" after I enter my user name and password?
(1) Instead of closing the IE window directly, click on "sign out" from your mailbox menu before you log off your account.
4. How to enhance my account's security?
(2) Do not post your email address everywhere on the Internet.
(3) Do not tell your email address to anyone thats not completely reliable.
You can send or receive emails all around the world, using webmail, SMTP or POP3 which have the same configuration as you make in LAN.
5. How can I access the Email system if I have business arrangements in different locations?
It's probably due to a configuration mistake of your default gateway, you can resolve the problem under the help of your network administrator.
6. Why the mail system is not accessible if I try to login via LAN?